Our Business Lounge is available when booking the Meeting Rooms on the first floor. It is a unique extra service that we have created to enhance and facilitate your experience with us. We also offer event organisers breakaway space to be able to do their work in peace away from the busyness of their main event.
- The business lounge seats 80 delegates and the setup is conducive to networking during breaks. Cocktail-style it would accommodate 100 delegates.
- The ‘talking table’ is another area where guests can stand with their laptops or read a newspaper.
- Food and beverages are offered all day and the offering changes from breakfast snacks to lunch buffet.
- There are various USB ports within the business lounge.
Reception/Guest Services Desk
The desk can be used as a registration desk as well as for welcome drinks, and may be used on a complimentary basis when the Conference Centre ground and first floor is booked exclusively.
- Airport transfer arrangements.
- Car rental arrangements.
- CCCC event & facility information.
- Century City/Cape Town area information.
- Hotel accommodation arrangements.
- Onsite directions, maps & parking information.
- Restaurant reservations & recommendations.
- Transportation information, including taxis, buses and trains.
- Wheelchair/disability assistance.
- Porters can be arranged at an additional cost (assist with carrying of items, loading and unloading from vehicles and general porterage).
- Additional Security can be arranged at an extra cost (should you require security guards dedicated only to your event/venue).
- GSAs (Guest Services Agents – unique to CCCC) are available to direct guests/delegates to their conference and meeting venues. They are also available to assist with any queries during the day.
- An organiser’s office is offered complimentary when two or more Halls are booked.
- There are luggage storage rooms in both the conference centre and hotel.
- Delegates starting their conference before check in can therefore tag and store their luggage. GSAs or Front Office Staff can be pre-arranged to assist with this service.
- The Meetings & Events Co-ordinators can assist with putting you in touch with the surroundings hotels in the node.
- The digital directional signage screens may be used for company branding. Should the ground floor be booked exclusively, the digital screens and foyer may be used as such and for other branding items and exhibitions.
- We have two borehole water stations on either side of the foyer with a variety of sparkling, still and room temperature water.
- The lounge areas are equipped with USB and plug points, as everyone wants to charge their phones and check mails during tea breaks!
- Please contact our event team for any services you require.
Find out how we are going beyond.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to receiving news from Century City Conference Centre