This disclaimer applies when you use the following websites of Century City Conference Centre and Hotel Proprietary Limited (we or us), whether you make a booking through the websites or not:
- Century City Conference Centre – https://ccconferencecentre.co.za/
- Century City Hotel – https://www.cchotel.co.za/
- Square Cafe and Wine Bar – https://squarecafe.co.za/
- (collectively Websites)
By using the Websites, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer. If you do not agree with this disclaimer, you should not use the Websites.
We may need to change or update this disclaimer from time to time. Updated versions will be posted on the Websites and will be effective from the date of posting. This disclaimer was last updated on 9th October 2018.
1 Disclaimers and liability
THIS CLAUSE LIMITS OUR LIABILTY IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITES AND PLACES THE RISK OF USING THEM ON YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
1.1 We make no warranties or representations as to:
(1) the accuracy, completeness or availability of the Websites;
(2) the Websites being compatible with your computer equipment or software; or
(3) the security of any data transmitted online.
1.2 We regularly check the Websites for viruses but do not warrant that they are free from all errors and viruses or any other harmful software or devices that have the ability to corrupt your computer or other devices. You should ensure that you have appropriate anti-virus protections in place.
1.3 Any websites to which links are provided on the Websites, are not necessarily endorsed by us. Some websites contain material that is harmful, obscene or offensive and you should use discretion when linking to other websites from the Websites. Doing so is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your use of any third party websites or for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
1.4 Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008, we and our employees, directors or agents will not be liable for:
(1) your use of or inability to use the Websites;
(2) any operational failure of the Websites;
(3) unlawful activity on the Website and/or any linked third party websites; or
(4) any virus or other harmful code downloaded from, or uploaded to, the Websites or breach of security over the Websites.
1.5 You indemnify us against any losses suffered or claims made against us arising out of or in connection with your use of the Websites.
THE EFFECT OF THIS CLAUSE WILL NOT HAVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST US IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITES, EVEN IF WE ARE NEGLIGENT. IF WE SUFFER A LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, WE MAY CLAIM THAT LOSS FROM YOU.