Health & Safety
Your wellbeing is our highest priority
General Health and Safety
Your wellbeing, and that of all our visitors, guests and staff is of utmost importance to us. Amongst other aspects of our commitment to Health and Safety, we have:
- a dedicated First Aid Room available for the use of our guests;
- staff trained in First Aid on-site during events;
- as well as staff members who have detailed knowledge of Health and Safety requirements associated with events.
In addition to these measures, should you require a Health and Safety officer or medics to be present during your event, we can assist you with arranging the relevant permissions and logistics. Please discuss your requirements with one of our Meetings and Events Co-ordinators.
Kindly note that a Health and Safety Officer and medic will be required to be present during the setup and breakdown of any exhibition events to oversee all Health and Safety aspects of these events. You can arrange this directly with our preferred supplier, or we can source a quotation of costs for you.
To find out more about our detailed Health and Safety protocols, please take a look through our Exhibitor Manual.
Specifically, please note the following sections/pages:
- Introduction (Page 6)
- Aisle Encroachment (Page 6)
- Emergency procedures and fire regulations (Page 7)
- Fire Escapes (Page 8)
- Liability (Page 9)
- Safety guidelines (Page 10)
Find out how we are going beyond.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to receiving news from Century City Conference Centre