From Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront:
1. Take the Table Bay Boulevard/N1 freeway heading east
2. Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
3. At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
4. Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
5. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
6. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bridgeway
7. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
8. You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left
9. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage
From Cape Town International Airport:
1. From the Airport Approach Road, take the Settlers Way/N2 to Cape Town
2. Continue on the Settlers Way/N2 freeway for 16,9 kilometres
3. Take Exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards N1/Milnerton
4. Take the exit onto Table Bay Boulevard/N1
5. Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
6. At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
7. Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
8. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bridgeway
10. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
11. You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left
12. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage
Parking will be provided in the form of approximately 590 dedicated bays in the six-storey structured parking garage adjoining the Conference Centre. This convenient parking facility will be constructed at the same time as the Conference Centre and will provide direct access from the lift shaft to the foyer.
In addition, a convenient ‘E-parking’ site situated on the corner of Link Road and Century Way offers a park and ride solution, with transport to a bus stop just a hundred metres from the Conference Centre provided by Cape Town’s new MyCiTi integrated rapid transit system.
Century City is well serviced by the various modes of public transport. A primary public transport interchange operates off Ratanga Road and a second off Century Avenue.
Both have designated lanes for minibus taxis and MyCiTi busses, and a terminus building with public toilets, waiting areas, public telephones, a ticket office and vending machines.
Commuter buses and minibus taxis are not permitted on the Century City road network and their operations are restricted to the transport interchanges.
MyCiTi Bus Service:
Replacing the Century City Internal Shuttle Bus, the MyCiTi bus provides a link from the Century City Railway Station to a number of convenient stops along the Century Boulevard ring road, and from there a route via the West Coast line to the CBD. Transport between the CBD and the Cape Town International Airport is also provided by the MyCiTi service.
For all My CiTi Century City information including fares, please click here.
Golden Arrow Bus Service:
The Golden Arrow Bus Service operates direct bus services to Century City from Cape Town CBD, Khayelitsha, Nyanga, Killarney, Elsies River, Hanover Park and Atlantis.
For Golden Arrow Bus Service Timetables for routes stopping at Century City, please click here.
Mini Bus and Taxi Services:
Formal minibus taxi services to Century City operate from Koeberg, Goodwood, Maitland, Bellville, Mitchells Plain, Elsies River Khayelitsha, Nyanga, Langa, Guguletu and various other destinations on the Cape Flats.
Metered taxis are permitted on the Century City road network and a limited number of registered operators have been given staging areas at Canal Walk.
The Century City Station forms part of the Cape Town – Bellville Route (via Monte Vista).
For a train timetable via Century City, please click the links below:
Cape Town International Airport is Africa’s third largest airport. It is also Africa’s premier tourist and VIP destination and has established a reputation as Africa’s premier international award-winning airport, consistently performing among the best in the world for service in its category.
Cape Town International Airport was awarded the Best Airport in Africa and the Best Airport in Africa for Staff Service Excellence at the SKYTRAX World Airport Awards held on 10 April 2013. The airport was also awarded the Best Airport in Africa 2013 award by Airports Council International for 2013 and 2012. In 2011, Cape Town International Airport won two Airport Council International (ACI) Airport Service Quality (ASQ) global awards for the Best Airport in Africa and Best Improved in Africa.
Cape Town International Airport offers a variety of options for passengers in terms of transportation from the airport. These range from car hire services, shuttles, taxis and the MyCiTi integrated rapid transit bus service.
For airport information:
Phone: +27 021 937 1200
For flight information:
Phone: + 27 (0) 86 72 77 888
Owing to its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate, with an average year-round daytime temperature of 17 degrees centigrade.
Summers (from October to March) can be hot, with maximum daytime temperatures varying from the mid 20’s to the mid 30’s, with little rain over this period. The south-easterly wind, known as the Cape Doctor, blows fairly often, more so in November and December than in February and March. Days are long and perfect for sightseeing, evening entertainment, sundowners and long days on the beach.
During Spring (September) and Autumn (April and May), days in Cape Town are pleasantly warm, cooling in the evening. Winters in Cape Town (June to August) can be cold and rainy, with occasional snow falls in the surrounding mountains.
For more detailed weather information and long-term weather forecasts, visit www.weathersa.co.za.
Century City Hotel is situated opposite CCCC. Please visit the Guest Services Desk for any accommodation
ATM’s & Money Exchange
Closest: Nedbank ATM at Colosseum building next to Colosseum Hotel.
- ABSA Upper Level Shop 627, Tel 021 525 2640
- American Express Forex Upper Level Shop 229, Tel 555 2917
- Bidvest Bank (Rennies Foreign Exchange) Upper Level Shop 637, Tel 555 2155
- First National Bank Lower Level Shop 139, Tel 021 555 3000
- Nedbank Lower Level Shop 227, Tel 021 529 8920
- Standard Bank Upper Level Shop 599, Tel 0860 101 341
The on-site business centre is located on the First floor. We offer the following exclusive services to our delegates: photocopying, faxing, printing, packing, shipping & receiving, office supplies. We can arrange computer rentals at an additional charge.
To be confirmed.
Doctors / Hospital:
Medi Clinic Milnerton (Variety of Doctors)
Tel. 021 529 9000
Emergency Tel. 021 529 9309
Colosseum Dental Studio
Tel. 021 552 9059
G14 Colosseum Building, Century Way, Century City
First Aid & Security
Safety and security for all our visitors and staff is our main priority. Uniformed guards are on patrol 24 hours per day, seven days a week in addition to the maintenance of closed circuit TV monitoring the CCCC building, parking lots and surrounding grounds. The first aid room is located on the Ground floor. CCCC has trained staff to assist with any first aid requirements.
Guest Services Desk
Luggage can be stored at our Guest Services Desk on the Ground floor. Please ensure that you receive a
receipt for your luggage to collect at your convenience.
Life Day Spa at Crystal Towers
Tel. 021 525 3883
Cellular telephone services are available inside and around the CCCC. There are various spots where you
can charge your mobile device. For assistance please visit our Guest Services Desk located on Ground floor or First floor, they will indicate these point to you.
Wifi / Internet
CCCC wifi network can be accessed from your person computer / laptop / iPad or mobile device which has a WIFI mode. For any assistance please visit our Guest Services Desk located on Ground floor or First floor.
- Airport transfer arrangements
- Car Rental arrangements
- CCCC Event & Facility information
- Century City / Cape Town Area information
- Hotel Accommodation arrangements
- Onsite directions, maps & parking information
- Restaurant reservations & recommendations
- Transportation information, including taxis, buses, trains
- Wheelchair / disability assistance
Visitors driving to the Century City Conference Centre will find accessible parking available in the adjacent car park.
There are 4 dedicated disabled parking spaces on the ground floor for the ease of visitors. Please note that these spaces are on a first come first served basis. Entrance to the Conference Centre is on this level.
Visitors may also be dropped off on Energy Lane where there is easy wheelchair access into either the Conference Centre or Hotel.
The venue is designed for maximum accessibility. Entry though either the parking garage or from the road provides easy access with the floor being designed flush with the Conference Centre and Hotel floor levels. The entrance doors are double automatic doors and are always staffed when an event is taking place.
Our Reception Desk is situated on the Ground Floor. The desk will provide you with any local information and assist with any requests for transfers etc.
There is one lift, which is available from the Ground Floor to First Floor.
The Conference Halls are clearly indicated with alphabetical letters and the Meeting Rooms are clearly indicated with numerical numbering. There is sufficient lightening provided to ensure maximum visibility. The Ground Floor foyer is tiled and all the Conference Halls are carpeted, the First Floor foyer and Meeting Rooms are carpeted.
Hearing / Visual Assistance
Please arrange any assistance with Hearing / Visual Assistance with your Banqueting Coordinator.
Please arrange any assistance with Assistance Dogs with your Banqueting Coordinator.
1. Opposite Hall C – Disabled toilets are situated separately within the Ladies & Gents bathrooms.
2. Next to Hall A – Separate Unisex Disabled Toilet.
1. Next to Meeting Room 1 – Disabled toilets are situated separately within the Ladies & Gents bathrooms
The First Aid Room is located on the Ground Floor behind the Reception Desk. Please contact a Century City Conference Centre staff member should you require assistance. Alternatively first aid assistance can be called to your location in the building.
Local transfer companies who can provide wheelchair accessible vehicles.
Budget – Their professional wheelchair friendly chauffeurs are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Cape Town.
Contact them on 0861100424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org